Monday, September 21, 2009
Power Point Story
I enjoy learning about technology, and I am learning a great deal in this class. I am happy with my Power Point, but it is too large to upload to google documents, so I am not sure what I need to do. My concern is the time I spend on this class has caused me to fall behind in my real job. The time I would spend planning and grading for school I spend on this class. I hope this gets better. I am drowning. I do plan to use this Power Point with my students.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am with you. I spent 6 hours last night on my power point and still am not done. I normally spend 4-5 hours every night on grading and planning. Guess who is getting shortchanged. If we weren't perfectionists, it wouldn't matter. But being the way we are, we wouldn't do something crappy just to get it done.
ReplyDeleteI think I just did a comment to you on Mary Beth's blog!! One of these days I just may get the hang of these things.
ReplyDeleteStart the program slideshare over again. It shouldn't take that long. Debbie had the same thing happen to her the first time she tried to upload. Keep up the good work-your blog looks great. I know its lots of work, but were almost finished.
Leann
Hey Andrea you got the slide share to work! I enjoyed your slide show and thought the topic was timely and interesting. Keep up the good work - the end is of this course is near!
ReplyDelete