Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Movie Maker

For this assignment I used the 65 slide powerpoint about math. I must say I am frustrated and confused with this assignment because I followed the directions and tried to use a free trial of wondershare but it would not work like the directions indicated. I also tried to upload to teacher tube to no avail and so I decided to take a hint from Debbie Dosier and use Mydeo. I'm hopeful it is going to work when I post this entry. I have spent too much time on this assignment. It is nearly midnight, I still have papers to grade and I must get up at 5:00AM and start again. I am not a happy camper.

1 comment:

  1. Andrea,
    It looks like your long night paid off - the movie maker looks good. Glad to see that the Mydeo link/upload worked for you. Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete